“In the Name of Love”, Star Cinema’s 18th anniversary movie offering starring Jake Cuenca, Angel Locsin and Aga Muhlach has already accumulated P117.23 million at the box-office after 5 weeks of showing in theaters.
Based on the Box Office Mojo Philippines for the period of June 8-12, 2011, the film is the second Pinoy movie who has achieved the P100-M marked at the box-office and also the second highest-grossing local movies this year so far (the record to beat is P120.21 million from another Star Cinema Film, "Catch Me…I’m In Love").
Check out the latest top-grossing Pinoy movie ranking below:
Highest-Grossing Pinoy Films For 2011:
(as of June 12, 2011)
1. Catch Me…I’m In Love – P120.21M
2. In the Name of Love – P117.23M
3. Pak! Pak! My Dr. Kwak! – P72.31M
4. Bulong – P67.27M
5. Who’s That Girl? – P58.31M
6. My Valentine Girls – P44.26M
7. Tumbok – P10.53M
8. Tum: My Pledge of Love – P5.16M
Congrats "In the Name of Love"! Two thumbs up for this movie! Great! c",)